Saturday, March 26, 2011

Collin Turns 4
















My sweet boy turned four years old this past weekend! I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. We celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese this year. It was a huge hit! A great end to a rather stinky Spring Break week. I love this boy. He and I are alot alike. We have the same moods. I get him. He is so sweet but extremely ornery. I am constantly reminded of how blessed we are that he is ours. God is good! Happy Birthday Collin! Mommy and daddy love you so much. And so does your big bruddeh!
~CB

1 comment:

  1. Carrie,
    I am just now catching up on blogs and life. Lots going on!
    Collin: FOUR??? Can you believe it?
    Whew.
    We are super super sorry about Max. We have been there and it is so tough.
    Hugs and much love,
    Janell

    ReplyDelete