Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lovin' my boys on Mother's Day!



I had a great Mother's Day! I got to lay in bed a bit longer than normal, and when I woke up and walked into the living room I was greeted with cards from the boys and Earle and gift certificates! It was so sweet! Earle then went to Panera Bread and got me one of my very favorite treats, one of their Frozen Mochas! I got to sip it as I got ready for church! Earle even vacuumed the downstairs floors and mopped them for me, knowing that I hate mopping them! He also vaccumed and steam cleaned my mini-van! That was so thoughtful! Thanks you boys for being so sweet! These days are going way too fast!! I love you!
CB

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect mothers day. Those pictures are beautiful, I hope you have large prints framed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with the pictures too! Way to go Earle, Love the one with you and Ben laughing, such a treasure! Steam cleaned mini-van yes! That would be an awsome gift! Looks like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds totally awesome! I love those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete