Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mops' Trip to Canada!





























We have been blessed this week by getting to have Brenda(aka Mops) come to visit us over the last week. We have had such a great time! She was able to come up on Thursday in time for Ben's birthday party. She has been a HUGE help to me! I am not used to having a relative and an extra hand around here. I have gotten to make supper without two little boys running around my feet, I got to go to the grocery store alone...which is something that almost never happens! Not to mention all of the little things she has done to help around the house and to entertain the kids. We have truly enjoyed her visit. It has been nice to have some company! On Sunday after church we took a short trip to Banff, then drove up towards Jasper to the Columbia Ice fields and spent the night there and then we went to Lake Louise on Monday. It was a beautiful drive.
A couple of the pics posted are pics that she took.


You may ask yourself, "Why are there no pictures of you in this Carrie?" Well, the answer to that is..I had hotel hair...which consists of a partial blow dry and no chi...and also, it was a fat day...but I know I need to take a good pic of Mops and I on a good hair day sometime soon!:) We did take a couple of pics together to have for the books..It was one of those days when I looked at the pictures and said to myself...well, at least these will make good BEFORE pictures!;) I am trying to be better about posting more pics of myself...so lets not get too picky! Brenda however, looked so pretty!


We love you Mops! And we are so glad you could come up here to see us! And I personally am so blessed that I got to spend such a great time with you!




CB

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures and the landscape is so beautiful! I know those
    "no pictures of me" days too! Hang in there . . .

    ReplyDelete