Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Part 3...Paducah Visit



Lauren, Collin, Luke and Ben



Me and Ma


Mom and the kids!
Birthday Party at Amanda's for Ma and Bu...she made a GREAT cake!

Lorie and Ma

The best of buddies...





Someone let Ben loose on a motorized car....he loved it, everyone else was scared to death...including me after his dad told me about it!Papa took Ben and Lauren fishingBen's big catch...

Ryan and Lauren and her big catch...

Luke and Collin on a Wagon ride...

We got to have Keith and Becky and their girls, Payton and Alli, come visit us one afternoon at my parents...it was so good to see them!
Me and Bek
Ben, Alli, Payton


Ben and Payton always have such a great time together no matter how long it has been since they have seen the other one! They were so cute and presented a play to us that was hilarious!


Alli and Collin

Sisterly Fun
Lorie and I decided to entertain ourselves on the 4th of July by taking funny faced pictures of each other. It may not be funny to you but we totally cracked ourselves up...we wanted Amanda to join, but she was afraid I might post them...she was right!! I think she had a good time laughing at the ones we thought were funny.
Don't mess with me, you've crossed the line face!
Lorie's Lizzard face
This is my best impression of someone's(who will remain nameless) empathetic look!

Lorie's checking herself out in the mirror face....
We were laughing too hard to take more!


We had such a great time in Paducah getting to visit with my parents, Ryan and Amanda, Lorie, Ma and Bu. I was so glad Keith and Becky got to come up to see us! We also were able to stop in Murphreesboro on our way to the Nasville airport to see Robert and Besty Coggin. We had a great time visiting with them and getting to see their sweet little boy Nik, who is about the age of Collin...I forgot to bring in my camera for that one...We had a great vacation and are back to Calgary and enjoying some more awesome weather!! We are unsure of when our next trip back to the U.S. will be...but it will probably be a house hunting trip....where, we do not yet know! Three places that have been mentioned to us recently are: back to Lousiania, Houston, or a tiny possibility of the Denver area. These could always change in an instant, so it is hard to hang our hat on anything right now! The next few months will reveal what the next chapter is for us....so it should be interesting to see what God has in store for us! Hope everyone is having a great week!!
Cb





6 comments:

  1. What great pictures of the kids (including yourself and your sis)!!!

    Collin looks so old! Ben looks just the same cute mischeivous little ham...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder where you'll be in '10 ... Can't belive that in Jan. you'll have been gone a year. For me I hope you get to come back to LA, for fun places to visit I hope you get to go to Denver (I will surely visit CO.) and for you I know you'd love to be back in Houston. I'm praying that God gives you a great new start where ever that may be. oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too funny! Sorry to be a spoil sport, but I do am not as photogenic as you and Lorie are. :) Love you and miss you already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops..sorry for the typo! :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! Those were some great pictures!! I might have to put your epathetic one as my computer background!!

    ReplyDelete