Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dinosaur Museum in Drumheller, Alberta




The entrance into the dinosaurs....








A T-Rex Replica
Real Fossil of T-Rex head




Jawbone fossils...




Screaming child that we tried to let walk on his leash, but he fell on the floor screaming because he wanted to be free of the leash.








Hiding his face from pictures....

Ben is still angry because he cannot get out again....and run away again....





Climbing on the exhibits...because Ben seems to think that it is a play land.... Ben trying to look like the dinosaur is chasing him... How you doin...The spoils...








Today, we went to the Dinosaur Museum in Drumheller, Alberta. It is about an hour and a half away, in the middle of nowhere. Earle has really been wanting to go. So I decided that we would try it. It was a neat place, but I had had my doubts about our children's behavior. I knew they would want to get down and run, but that this was no play land, it was a museum. We ended up having some serious meltdowns....but it was good family time. Earle still enjoyed taking pics and looking at everything. Maybe when the kids are about 3 yrs. older this will be a little easier!! It was not terrible. On the way home, Earle told me thanks because he knew I was not terribly excited about the idea of going. We watched "fireproof" last night...and he told me that today, I was fireproofing. It kind of cracked me up. I am glad he had a great time! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


CB

2 comments:

  1. What a neat place! Sophie would fit right in with your 2!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun...well, mostly! :)

    ReplyDelete