Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictures are worth a thousand words!

Okay, I was able to take a few pics this week and I have to admit that the pics say it all.
Here are Collin and Ben on a subdued afternoon, eating popcorn and watching a movie.We went to a play place today, to let them run wild. Ben never does things the traditional way....

Ben wanted to teach Collin how to do the big slides.....

But for some reason felt the Lord telling him that he must always "catch" his brother...even it it means mid-slide.....
And catch his brother....

And catch his brother....


I hope he always wants to catch him....Collin was a good sport!:)


We tried to get them to pose for a good picture....they all turned out funny.

This picture totally captures both of their personalities perfectly!


Monkey see, monkey do...but the copy cat here is actually Ben, letting his brother take the lead.
I sure love my boys!






















4 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I hope that my boys get along as nicely as they grow. I've been thinking about you alot lately and hoping that things are going well. I hope you're finding good ways to stay busy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we sure love your boys too. thanks for the new post! you must be super busy . . .ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, those boys are getting big. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love? They are both absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete