Monday, September 29, 2008

Coffee Break Fall Study!!

Living By Faith
What does it mean to you personally to live by faith?
I have spent some time trying to think of another study for this fall, but it seems like the words are flashing in neon lights in my mind. So, that is what we are going to study. This fall I would like to encourage everyone to figure out just what living by faith means in our day to day lives. Lets look at what actions and circumstances lead us to taking leaps of faith and what the Bible teaches of the blessings that can be bestowed on us when we do. I would love to have you log on to :
and join in on some great study and discussion!!
CB

1 comment:

  1. Carrie - I'm so glad you connected with Erin! I didn't know her very well (we were in a common small group for a short time), but I've really enjoyed her blog and think she is a great person and mom!

    I know how hard it is to move somewhere new, so hopefully this will help ease the transition! :)

    ReplyDelete