Friday, June 13, 2008

Yeah BEN!!

I just wanted to say how proud we are of Ben! He has had three weeks of swimming lessons and he is swimming all by himself without any floating devices! You can see his swimming lesson teacher still stays right by him, but he was doing it all by himself in water that is well over his head. And to think I really was skeptical about putting him in because I was not sure if he was "ready". We are so proud of you buddy! I had to post this little video for his grandparents to see.

Have a great weekend!! -CB

3 comments:

  1. Ben,
    Mops and Pops are so proud of you. You are doing a great job in your swimming class.
    We had a great time with you last week.
    Love you. Mops and Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! My mom and I are working on Hayley right now. She's in the pool so much already. I'll be ready for no waterwings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when is he going pro? He is doing GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete