Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Far this week....







Besides, going to the swimming pool and swimming lessons, we have gone to the Trail head, where all of the water shoots up out of holes in the concrete. We have also gone over to Landon's house(a friend of Ben's from preschool). This was a great day, it really wore Ben out before his nap and then his afternoon swimming lesson. We have been to the Library and gotten more books and movies...and Collin has decided he likes playing with Ben's baby doll named Joey(which my mom gave to Ben to prepare him before Collin was born). All of this outside activity is starting to make me tired!! Did I mention it is really hot here in Louisiana? It is getting so hot that it makes you want to strip off your clothes to the bare minimum...no matter what you feel you look like...I am embarrassed to say, today, I went to K-mart after the pool in my swimsuit, cover-up and flip flops...and it was still too hot...I could have even lost the cover-up...but I wouldn't dare! The cleanliness of my house is suffering! But I am a little too tired to care! Is it really still just the beginning of JUNE??? We did have a great snack this week....I am not completely into the organic thing, but we tried this Organic Brownie mix, and it was about the best tasting brownie mix I have ever had! I thought I would share...and it has no preservatives or red dye...if you are into that kind of thing. Hope your week has gone well!

With all of the extra summer activity...treat yourselves ladies...and I have to mention...we did eat all of it in less than 24 hours...that is a little embarrassing!
CB

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you guys had fun on Tuesday! I love seeing all of your adventures on-line. Thanks for posting!!!

    Ang.

    ReplyDelete