Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!




Earle did a wonderful thing! He traded in our Ford Escape. As an early "anniversary gift" he purchased a new(to us) mini-van for our family! Don't get the wrong idea, our anniversary gifts usually consist of a card, Starbucks gift card and a night out on a date. I have really wanted/needed a mini-van for a while, since we do so much travelling, and quite a bit of hosting people at our home. I am so excited! Now if you come to see us, we could quite possibly all ride in the same car...and you won't have to sit in Ben's booster seat! I know it was not really a necessity, but I am excited about it and I did really want it! I think secretly, he may have wanted one too! Thank you Earle... I love you and you have made my life a little easier. Errands and traveling will be a bit more enjoyable! Hallelujah!! It is a used 2005 Toyota Sienna, it is perfect for us! Now I need to focus on getting the boys "snack crumbs" found and vacuumed up more frequently! Here are a couple of pics...Have a great weekend!!!
CB

4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Mini-vans seem to be making the come-back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the mini-van club! I am soooo excited for you. I spotted it first thing when I drove up to church this morning and wondered...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toyota is the best!
    I HEARD NEW ORLEANS IS HAVING FLOODING PROBLEMS. HOPE IT DOESN'T EFFECT YOU GUYS

    ReplyDelete