Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Four-wheelers and Stomach Bugs..








This week has been pretty un-eventful so far. Ben has worn his Superman P.J.'s pretty much all week...since we have been in most of the week, I have let him. On Monday evening we all went for a walk. Our neighbors have a 4 yr. old son, and they just bought him a real 4-wheeler that he drives up and down our street. Ben watches this 4-wheeler in longing envy every time we are outside. So, one of the older siblings offered to give him a very slow ride....and yes, he did have a helmet on. This picture was just as he was getting off and had already taken off the helmet. So anyway, I think we have a few years to go before delving into the 4-wheelers! Luckily he was a little scared of it when he got on!



Collin has been sick for the past couple of days with a stomach bug. We have just been around home because of that. We even had to for go Ben's swimming lesson yesterday in lieu of the throwing up! I think he is getting over it. He was able to keep some baby goldfish and pedalyte down this morning.



Oh, and for some reason, I have been feeling compelled to share some favorite snacks...here is the winner this week....I usually get the peanut butter Quaker rice cake snacks and I thought that is what I had picked up, instead I got the caramel drizzle! These are even better...and only 90 calories per pack!! Have a good rest of the week!!



CB

5 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of those Quaker mini-delights! The small packs of strawberry fig newtons are good too.

    Sorry the stomach bug has invaded your house! Hopefully Collin is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the dreaded bug got you guys too! Sounds like it's just Collin, so be thankful - it got all 3 of us!!! We're on the upswing now and hope that Collin is feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snack tip! So I guess several of the kiddos at TOCC got some form of the ole bug. So sorry that Collin got it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! I agree that the carmel drizzel is awsome. Great job eating healthy!!! You are an inspiration. I did not have any carmel drizzle on hand but a lowfat vanilla yoguart was a weak sub. and kept me on track last night when the munchies approached.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures made me so sad! And I love that you are now driving a mini-van. Welcome to the club! We love ours! (as do our girls)

    ReplyDelete