Friday, November 2, 2007

1st Big Easy Girls' Night






Well, I finally did it!! I finally talked enough friends into hanging out with me that we were all able to go out for a kid free night! Some of the ladies here at the Tamany Oaks C of C agreed to join up for first Girls' Night at the Olive Garden in Slidell. To those of you who I have left behind, I miss you terribly, but the fun must go on! Everyone actually had a good enough time that we are planning to do something next month as well. My sister, Lorie was able to come up and hang out with us. We had a great time and ate lots of pasta. Earle was nice to hold down the fort at home with the boys. Here are a few pics from the evening, and then a few of the boys.

CB

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Carrie!!!!
    It is always so nice to get out and feel like a WOMAN!!!! Good job Earle. Helpful husbands are so FABULOUS!!! Props to him and Jody and all of the other wonderful hubbies out there who participate in keeping the family sane!
    Please call while the SCOTTISH are in town.
    Lots of love,
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? You have decided to commit to another group of women? I feel like I have been cheated on. You adultress. I thought the Olive Garden was our special place. Hehe I of course am just kidding and feel so glad that you have a great group of women to hang out with.

    Michelle Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to know that you have a blog!! I'm adding you to my friend list immediately!! Your boys are too cute. I'm so glad we can keep in touch this way from now on, I think about you every Sunday when I see your mom and dad!!! It was great seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, what is your new address? amy.hadfield@bhsi.com

    ReplyDelete