Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgivng Road Trip!


We left on Friday morning for a week long road trip to my parents in Paducah Ky.
We decided to try and pack as many visits into one trip as possible. Our first stop was in Murfreesboro, TN to see our good friends the Coggin family. We had a great time visiting with them. Here is a picture of Ben enjoying a fun morning at Gerald and Joanne's house.
Monday evening we met some friends from St. Louis in Mt. Vernon, IL for a quick visit at the Cracker Barrel. We spent a quick couple of hours trying to catch up while also trying to wrestle our crew of kids. Where are built-in babysitters when you need them??


We had a great visit with our family. Ben spent a lot of time playing with Lauren, his cousin. We had three new babies in the family this year, Collin, Luke and Lukas(my uncle Scott's 4 month old)
My grandparents spent the day with all three of their children...a first in many years. We tried to take lots of pictures!
We had a great time with the entire family. There are many more pics I could have posted, but I am afraid the post would be too long.

It was tiring but well worth the trip!!

4 comments:

  1. What fun!! I am sure that you are pooped though! That picture of all the kids on the couch is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a big trip! I love that last picture of you and Collin -- he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad we got to see you on your big road trip! Can't wait to see you again sometime! Love the picts of all the cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all of the pictues - the little cousin pictures turned out really great. I'll have to pick out a new screen saver now. I expecially loved the visit!! Keep them both coming!!

    ReplyDelete