Saturday, October 20, 2007

Earle's Birthday--

Yesterday was Earle's 34th Birthday! We had lots of fun. Ben helped me make a cake for him and we had a special day. To top it all off my mom was here for the night, and babysat for us. Earle and I got to go to Emeril Lagasse's for dinner in New Orleans. We had a great time. Here are a couple of pics from the day.







Also, once again April has tagged me... and I thought it was pretty appropriate given the time...and no, don't worry, it is not 100 things. So here goes...


MY MAN


1. Who is your man? Kenneth Earle Brown

2. How long have you been together? 7 years

3. How long dated? 3 months

4. How old is your man? 34

5. Who eats more? Earle

.6. Who said "I love you" first? I think we both did

7. Who is taller? Earle

8. Who sings better? Not him...no offense

9. Who is smarter? We scored the same on I.Q. tests, but he is more left-brained and I am more right brained.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine

11. Who does the laundry? I do.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Earle does

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

14. Who pays the bills? Earle does

15. Who is better with the computer? Definately Earle

16. Who mows the lawn? Earle does, when I do, it is kind of all over the place

17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but he will grill the meats for me.

18. Who drives when you are together? Earle

19. Who pays when you go out? Earle

20. Who is most stubborn? probably me

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? usually me

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine

23. Who kissed who first? Earle kissed but I complied.

24. Who asked who out? Earle asked me out

25. Who proposed? Earle came to my music classroom

26. Who is more sensitive? Earle

27. Who has more friends? Probably me, but Earle has a few longtime great friends.

28. Who has more siblings? We both have a brother and a sister

29. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share the pants, but in different areas, and I am good with that.


Okay, I tag, Angela Grace, Becky, and Rochelle(hint, hint...start a blog!!) Oh yeah and Sandi

6 comments:

  1. oh these tags...Again, please wish earle an unhappy birthday from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YEAH and Sandi? Am I just an afterthought??? :)

    I've loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie~
    The pictures on the last two posts are precious pictures! Your kids are adorable!!!! I love that Ben called 911...mostly I learning from others what exactly to expect!! Ha!
    Miss you guys.
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys only dated for 3 months?? Must have been love at first sight! :) Enjoyed reading those!

    ReplyDelete