Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Catching Up

I sat down tonight and realized that it had been awhile since I posted. When I started this I had grand intentions of posting a few times per week. As you can see, I am lucky to get one or two. I'll try and make up for quantity with quality. So over the weekend we went to a hibachi grill (the Japanese restaurant where the chefs do all of the tricks with the knives and food). We weren't sure how Ben would react but he loved it. They even had some chopsticks held together by rubber bands that he used to eat his rice. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera so we didn't capture this Kodak moment with pics. So, instead here is a treat of Ben singing the song he learned at school last week.

In case you can't tell, he's singing God our Father. Its his prayer of choice before dinner.

Next up are some pictures of Collin we took the other night. Sometimes we think he looks allot like Ben at this age and then other times we think he has his own look. It really varies from picture to picture.


And finally, since I can't guarantee I'll post again before the weekend we would like to wish Mops (my mom) a HAPPY BIRTHDAY a few days early. I'll not divulge how old she turns on Thursday but Ben wanted to leave you with a special message.

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys~
    We understand trying to get post out to our family and friends. It is pretty crazy b/c the weeks fly by!
    YOUR KIDS ARE PRECIOUS!!!!! Ben is adorable in his message. I personally think Ben looks like Earle and Collin looks like Carrie. What do I know? However, I know one thing, THEY ARE CUTE!!

    Carrie~ my days fly by. I have great intentions of calling. Please call me again! Miss you guys.

    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video just totally cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete