Monday, September 17, 2007

Fun With the Family

Here is a picture of Earle, Collin, Ben and Robert Coggin (a friend of ours from Nashville) on Bourbon St. on Saturday.



Bear with me, it is my first time to post....This last week we had a great time with my mom, and my sister Lorie and her husband Josh. They came up for Ben's birthday, then on Thursday, we went to Mobile to celebrate Lorie's 23rd birthday. We had a great time visiting. Here are a few pics from Red Lobster in Mobile, AL. We also got a chance to visit with J.T., Rebecca, and Mary Katherine Harrison, Josh's family.


Here is a pic of Lorie and I, because we always forget to get our picture taken together....I think the last one we had was at her wedding....how terrible!


Here is a picture of Ben with a monkey on his head. He thought it was very funny. Mary Katherine gave it to him as one of his birthday gifts.Mary Katherine, Mom, and J.T. in the background.



Anyway, it was a nice little outing. Hope everyone is off to a good week!

Carrie


3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you guys are staying busy! It was also great to see Earle and Coggin together again...like old times. Raw Saw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun picts! It cracks me up that the boys have been to Bourbon Street! Looks like Lori had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! What precious eyes Collin has -- your eyes. :)

    And I can't believe how grown up Lorie looks -- I know that's dumb to say, but I still picture her as a junior high girl! She's beautiful!

    And so are you.

    ReplyDelete