Monday, February 28, 2011

My HOME Page(The original reason for the blog)

So I have decided that I was well behind the times here with the old layout. When I originally started this blog it was to keep a scrapbook/journal online for our family. As I got more and more used to blogging, I realized that I was branching out into many different subjects, not all of them really family scrapbook material.  I really enjoy writing on this blog even though I don't always take the time to do it for myself.  I  realized that things don't have to be lengthy to be interesting, even though I know I can sometimes be pretty lengthy! Maybe I can talk Earle into doing and Earle's Corner...that would be interesting for sure. I was so excited today when I saw that you can tab pages! So cool! Then I thought about the fact that we really love having people in our home and hosting new and old friends. So I tried to think of the concept as kind of like just having you over to our house. We would talk about the everyday things, I would probably cook a meal for you, or making you an espresso drink. It is likely that we would have some serious meaningful conversation about life but then we would probably also have some fun and laughs.   So this Home page is going to be the everyday scrapbook page. Just like the original intent was for the blog.  Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon!
~CB

2 comments:

  1. I am here, ergo, I must be awesome.

    But you are too, of course :)

    I like your new look....good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the new look! Buttons and flowers so cute!

    ReplyDelete