Monday, November 16, 2009

Star of the Week....

I was about to throw away this paper and decided it needed to be recorded in our memories...so here it is...Ben's 10 question interview to share with the class as "Star of the Week"

1. Name: Ben Brown

2. Birthday: Sept. 7, 2004

3. Favorite Animal: Turtle (???)

4. Favorite Bible Story: David and Goliath

5. Favorite Bible Character: Jesus (good pick son;)

6. Favorite Book: The Franklin Books (I am guessing thus the turtle phase?)

7. Favorite Movie: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

8. Favorite Food: Pizza and Chocolate

9. Likes to: Play with my brother, go swimming, go hiking, go camping, go to movies, read stories, play the Wii.

10. Wants to: Have a job saving people when he grows up.

Yesterday Ben and I were at church by ourselves because Collin was sick and Earle had stayed home with him. Ben had decided that he had not wanted to go to Children's Worship so he sat and listened to the sermon with me. It was on The Fruits of the Spirit. When we got home I told Ben to tell his dad what he learned about in church...he rattled off all of the Fruits of the Spirit..in order...we stood there shocked and baffled...then we realized that he had been learning them in school as well. I need to remind myself not to underestimate that kid:)
CB

2 comments:

  1. Carrie~
    So glad you shared this!! It made my heart smile!!! Never underestimate a child! They are so smart!! Ben, I am impressed with you knowing the Fruits of the Spirit!!! Way to go!!

    Earle and Carrie..... you guys are doing a great job with those two!!!

    Love you,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, you are such a smart boy. I am so proud of you for knowing the Fruits of the Spirit. I can't wait to see you and Collin. Also congratulations to you Ben for being the Star of the Week.

    Mops

    ReplyDelete