Thursday, November 12, 2009

lipstick













Yesterday Earle was off of work due to Remembrance Day(Veterans' Day). He was driving us all to the mall
and I pulled down the mirror and started putting on my lipstick. This conversation followed....
Ben: Mommy what is that?
Me: It is my lipstick.
Ben: Why do you have to put that on?
Me: Because it makes mommy look better.
Ben: No, it doesn't make you look better mommy...it makes you ...it makes you look just like a ROCK STAR!!!
Me: That is exactly why I have to put it on.
Gotta love him!!!
CB




2 comments:

  1. Now what is his definition of Rockstar? KISS? J/K- you are a total rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! Logan and I have similar conversations sometimes. He's finally started telling me that I'm beautiful. How cool is that? I know that one day he'll learn better, but for right now I'm LOVING it. I have totally convinced him that I am the most beautiful woman in the world. Incidentally, I've also conviced him that I'm the best at everything else, too. He's very PC though, because he still won't pick either me or Joe as being the best yet - he says that we are both the best. So, I do have to share the title. I think he may end up being a politician. Scary thought, huh?

    ReplyDelete