Thursday, April 9, 2009

Zoo and Stuff

Today was a truly beautiful day outside! I think Spring may finally be here. It has been in the 40s and 50s Fahrenheit all week and sunny. There are still spots of snow, but it is melting and there are many places that are clear of snow. I would say the great weather has truly helped brighten my spirits a bit! We were invited by a friend named Kari from church to go to the zoo today. The boys were super excited...at least Ben was, because he knew what the zoo was. We packed Ben's Diego backpack full of snacks and threw in our old camera for him to take pics of anything that he found interesting. I also brought our other camera along....just in case!



My friend Kari and her little girl...






My sweet friend Erin and her daughter Selah.. Ben, Selah and Collin...there were some interesting issues trying to fit them all in the Sit 'N Stand..but it worked








Random, the other day, I heard Ben asking Collin if he needed to use the potty and I heard the sound of a diaper coming off....I looked in to see this...I guess Ben thinks it is time for Collin to learn how to use the potty!! I don't think Collin loved Ben trying to set him on the potty!




On for the Scientifically educational part of the day...Kari was a great tour guide!



the Ben Pics....





Here is a Black Wolf...(not sure if you can tell)The beautiful Selah..A decent pic of an owl...I think this is a baby fox...



A good idea anyway, but a little short lived.:)










Last but not least, we finally did it, we had him committed to the zoo. We all knew it would happen some day!;) Just kidding of course! Instead we gave him to a kangaroo!






Enjoy!

CB

No comments:

Post a Comment