Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Quiet Moment...






I was in the kitchen fixing dinner tonight and all of a sudden I realized it was way too quiet. Oh, no, I thought, where are the boys....I heard the television on in the other room. I peeped around the corner, and to my surprise there sat both Collin and Ben together on the couch, watching the television and Collin reading his little Bible, no less. You have got to be kidding me, I thought! I went quickly to get my camera because I knew this could be one of those moments I'll never see repeated! I had to document the occasion! It only took a second before they realized I was taking their picture and the moment was gone. Ben started say "cheese" and Collin tried to mock him saying, "Taeee". Sweet boys!
While posting this I heard giggling from the bathroom and the toilet flush, I looked in and saw two boys laughing and a used diaper and two empty toilet paper rolls and a plastic wrapper being attempted to be flushed down the toilet!

2 comments:

  1. How Cute! I wonder what else Collin says these days? Besides 'Taeee' for "cheese". I just love toddler talk.
    (No words yet from Allie)

    ReplyDelete