Friday, April 17, 2009

Happiness is....



One brother helping the other one to accomplish something . Seeing Collin's proud face when he puts a puzzle piece in right, but also seeing how proud Ben is of Collin.

Remembering how sweet little Collin was when he was two and he would go to "time out" and stay there until we told him he could be done. This never worked for Ben!:) Collin was only posing because if he was really in time out he would not be happy. But this is where he goes and stands....bless his heart! So sweet!
Happiness to Ben right now are "home days" where we stay home and have no agenda! We go to the park or maybe I let him stay in his p.j.'s all day and just be lazy! I guess the boy is entitled to that! Also the days his daddy gets to be home with him...he counts the days every day until the weekend and gets so excited!



Happiness to Collin right now is hot chocolate,snacks, diego socks, superman p.j.'s and just getting to play!




This week at a women's bible study, a woman told us it was important to "scrapbook" the little things in life that define happiness....so because this is like my scrapbook...I snapped a couple of shots this week that made me happy!
CB










7 comments:

  1. That's awesome Carrie. What great moments you have captured.

    So where will Collin stand for TO's when he's too tall to go under the counter? LOL

    Have a wonderful & blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound like a cool mom...i wish i could have had all day pajama days when i was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when my kids help and encourage each other too! Yeah Ben! Thanks for sharing your scrapebooking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet post!
    I have several comments. I ADORE the Easter pictures. Too cute.

    Your laundry post was HILARIOUS!!! Let me just go ahead and affirm you on that one. Our CLEAN laundry is not on our bed, it is all over the floor and then I have to rewash EVERYTHING b/c it all ends up dirty. I am not brave enough to take a picture of our room AT ALL! You are affirmed my friend.

    Last comment: This one is on your post about moving. I have wondered no less than 1,000 x how you do it. You are a wonderful wife. I would be on so many medications from all of that it isn't even funny. I think you are a TROOPER. Especially moving with kids... a toddler at that. YOU PRETTY MUCH ARE AWESOME!!! I wish we lived closer.

    Take care and know that you are a good example for me.

    Hugs,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that idea--I'll have to remember that! Thanks for getting me blogging! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post! We love "home days," too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the diego socks bit! It really is about the little things isn't it? Picturing Collin in timeout makes me laugh! What will happen when he can't fit under the counter?=) Blake has some hand me down from Braden Lightning Mcqueen socks that he is very proud of as well! What is it with their socks? Braden has to put them on the second he gets up but he can't sleep with them. Strange. Wish I could see you guys!

    ReplyDelete