Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Pics...











Action Shots....

Ben shaking his booty at the camera rather than saying cheese.




Mr. Collin on the run!


















Trying to take one more, but they have had enough!



So cool...


Happy Easter, I knew the grandparents would want to see the pics! We just took them out on the porch to take these before Church. Luckily, it is a beautiful spring day here! We did not get perfectly posed pics of the boys, but we got perfectly them posed pics! Ben and Collin are funny little boys!! Hope you all have a great day!

CB

7 comments:

  1. Wooo, snazzy outfits. Very nice. The boys certainly do look dapper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE their Easter outfits!! And I especially love Ben shaking his booty at the camera b/c that's Sophie's favorite thing to do right now! Actually, she kept saying "Shake your Booty" today at the dinner table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are ADORABLE!! And I thought only little girls' outfits for Easter were cute! LOVE the HATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree those hats are awsome! I love that they match - don't they look like boys from newsies - remember that movie (about the newpaper boys). I am also thrilled that you had a spring day for Easter. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love those boys! CUTE outfits. Who ever said they didn't make great clothes for little boys??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute. LOVE the hats! I don't think Bret would ever let me do that -- and if he did, I don't think my boys would ever leave them on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the argyle and the hats! They both look so sharp. Glad you had a spring-ish day!

    ReplyDelete