Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Best Buds...

Watching t.v. together.... Sitting on the window sill...
Cracking up....
Ben, making Collin smile....


I have snapped a few pics of the boys lately that I think are too cute. You always wonder...will they love each other this much when they are older? Ben says that Collin is his best buddy. I am not so sure what Collin would say if he could tell us...but he really likes his brother too. They love to play together, even though they annoy each other. Every morning, Collin calls out, "Beh, Beh," so that Ben will come up and see him. As soon as Ben walks in the room, Collin squeals with glee. Collin is still a little small to be able to play quite as big boy as Ben might like, but if Collin sees Ben lying on the floor, he piles on top of him to wrestle. This makes me nervous, but Ben is really pretty gentle with him. It makes me so happy to see that they love each other! They love playing together and cracking each other up. Ben thinks that everything Collin does is hilarious. They way Collin waddle walks, when he dances, when he jibber jabbers and when he cracks up laughing, Ben thinks it is all so funny. Anyway, just thought I would share. They constantly play monkey see, monkey do...it is a good age! I hope they are always best buddies.:)

CB

2 comments:

  1. Those boys look so cute together and the age span between them seems to be narrowing. How cute that Collin calls for Beh each morning. WOW that is priceless!

    I bet that their love for each other is only ging to grow bigger and deeper as the years go by. That is hard to believe isn't it! But I do love my sisters hughly now and hated them in jr. high. The love they have for each other is such a gift to you isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. My older brothers are 18 months apart and they were best buds growing up, although they are night and day opposites. I'm sure your boys will always stay close too...

    ReplyDelete