Thursday, May 22, 2008

Coffee Break

To those who are interested, our next study title on Coffee Break is going to Be.....

Where Do You Draw The LINE???
Where do you draw your moral/ spiritual line?
Is your line drawn in the same place that God's line is drawn?
How can we not be "judgemental," but still be a strong christian example and person of God to our children, friends, at work and in the community. Where is the place where your opinion of what is right collides with God's opinion?
This is something I have really been thinking about for myself lately. Whether it is a line drawn socially with my friends, or being a wife or mother? We are going to look at several scriptures to study this. I want to make sure I know where to draw my lines...sometimes I feel that they can change. We are going to take a deep look at this and hopefully this will move an inspire us as people of God to be more confident of the examples that we are setting.
I will start posting this next week, which is the first week in June!! Hope everyones' summer is off to a great start.

3 comments:

  1. I am excited about this study and hope to be an active participant!
    In Christ,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great topic! This is something I think about a lot - everywhere from interactions at the office to the TV I watch. Can't wait wait!

    ReplyDelete