Monday, August 23, 2010

The AWESOMENESS of THE BOY Kindergartener


I have to admit, I was concerned that Ben would be nervous for his first day of kindergarten. If he had been nervous, I would have been too! But it was the exact opposite. He thought he was awesome. He may have moments of severe anxiety, but as I have said in previous posts, his self esteem is not really an issue here. He picked out his clothes the night before, asked me for the morning routine description, and followed it to a tee. He also asked me this morning to put superman tattoos on both hands...so I obliged him. As you can see, he was ready to go and full of personality! He went to his class with no crying or worries and told me he'd see me at the bus stop this afternoon. Such a big boy!! I'm so proud of this little guy!
CB

9 comments:

  1. How great that he was all about his first day! He's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! What a handsome boy. They are really getting so big and they were very ready for this day!
    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is awesome and has grown so much, give him hugs and kisses from KY. Alanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA! And a big cheer for you to take this on a positive note. Some mothers cry even when there kids don't mind the change and that they look forward to this day. You are very blessed and so congrats to all you upon reaching this milestone in your life. Miss you guys. Gerri & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved these pictures and wish I could be there to see you on your firs day. I'm so proud of you!! Awesome Backpack!!! I love you M. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, I'm so glad it was a good day for you! It's hard to be sad or nervous when they're so excited and ready to go, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!! Love the black and white pic's. An excited Ben = Sweet rewards of lots of preparation for this day. Soooo happy it's AWSOMENESS for everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures. I wish I could have been there. Tell Ben I am so proud of him. It looks like Collin was ready also. Tell both of them Mops will see them soon.

    Mops

    ReplyDelete