Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Three Amigos...

Collin is the sweetest little boy, but his sweetness can be deceitful at times.Don't let him fool you. He has developed quite a sense of humor and also quite a stubborn personality! Nothing gets by this kid, even though he talks so innocently!He is so much fun and he and his brother make a great pair!!


The boys like to take their light sabers into this tunnel by our house and have light saber battles! For some reason it is a special thing to do!! They have a blast! Their cousin Christopher enjoyed it as well!


Below are photos from their first Astros game with Earle. They had a great time!



These next pictures truly depict the many faces of Ben. Sometimes he is a pirate, other times a computer tech, other times he is just a boy who likes to wear a cape, necklace and a walking stick. Bless him!! What an imagination this one has! I told Earle I think we need to get him into some type of acting. He studies people's mannerisms like no child I have ever seen. And of course accessorizing definitely makes one much more cool. The boy is extremely comfortable with himself and what he likes to wear...sometimes Earle and I don't even notice that he has gone with us to a store or out to eat or a Dr.'s office in costume because it is just what he likes. It will be fun to look back and remember these days with him! The pirate is in the blue rubber spider man shoes seems to be the most interesting...but the boy with the cape and walking stick, well, that is just Ben.

I have not been as camera consumed over the past few months...so I have been totally off of my game in that respect! Luckily while I have been sick and recuperating(you know, the fissure:), Earle has taken lots of pics of the boys and what they have been doing together. These are some of the better ones from the past couple of months that I downloaded today from his phone.



I love these three amigos!! They are my favorite!
CB

3 comments:

  1. Soooo i'm pressed that Earle took pic's while out with the boys! Way to go man! Love the tunnel for light saber battles - I understand the appeal from that great pic! I think I want to battle there sometime ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and miss those three boys of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. I feel like I am in the tunnel with them again. It is such a fun place. Looking forward to playing with them again.

    ReplyDelete