Friday, April 16, 2010

A Woman of Few Words...

So I realize that my past few posts have been a little surface-like and you know...picturesque....which is fine because of course this is also my scrapbook. I am feeling the urge to write, but to be honest, I just don't have much to say. Can you relate to my mood? This of course is not a bad thing. I am sure some of you are thinking that I am not posting as much because I must be having a hard time or not adjusting...that is really not the case. We are doing well, I tell you, we really are. We are happily settling in and I think we have rounded the bend, so to speak, as far as all of the moving in/unpacking has gone. We are meeting people at church and also starting to get to know our neighbors, so those are all really good things. Also, I think that in times of major transition, God numbs us just a little for a little while...so we can take the jolt...you know, kind of like in surgery when we get administered anesthesia...so maybe that is what it is. Anyway if you want, I thought it might be fun to open it up for suggestions. Suggest something that you might want me to write about...muse me a little. Nothing on politics please! It could be fun...especially if it is a funny subject. I really don't expect any comments, but if you do, and I like it, I will try to work in a post just for you.
CB

4 comments:

  1. How about "A day in the life of...." I'm thinking you should start off with the dogs and work your way through the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about your favorite bible verse and why, maybe Earle's too?

    Or "Simple things that I just love..." I think you did a version of this a while back and it was one of my favorite posts of yours.

    Or "Good and Awful aspects about each place that you've lived"

    Yeah, I miss your usual regular posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok ... Yeah I agree you need some new material.

    "My favorite bible verse and why" do you know Earle's and why? I was shocked when I asked Lee his a month ago.

    "My favorite things 2010" I loved this post that you did a few years ago.

    "Great and quirky things about all the places I've lived"

    "My favorite Joke" - just for a chuckle.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about your journey with music -- what role does music play in your life today?

    What are three of your biggest struggles as a mom?

    What about profiles of 5 of the people who have most influenced you?

    What about 5 of your most valued life experiences?

    ReplyDelete