Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankgiving 2009

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner tonight with some of our friends here in Calgary. I really missed my family this year...and all through the day I sort of went about it feeling a little sorry for myself....but having these ladies over and their families truly made up for it! Erin and Nicola are American, so they were in the same boat as we were as far as not having relatives around. Brandi, was our token Canadian who had never been to an American Thanksgiving feast! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends! I think I'll take these girls with me! Thanks for celebrating this American holiday with us!!
CB

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the token Canadian!! LOL Glad you guys had an amazing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks again for the amazing meal!! the 'back' or 'front' talk really spiced things up...all other thanksgiving meals will be held to that standard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a GREAT evening, Carrie. Thank you so much for hosting. I was really missing my family all day, also. But, once we got there, there was no more missing! I had my Calgary family to celebrate Thanksgiving with. Love all of you girls so much!!!

    ReplyDelete