Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy 2nd B-day Collin!!









Our little man turned two today!! Wow, how time flies!! He is at such a great age. In his own little way, he seemed so appreciative. We really did not do much to prepare for the day. We just had a small celebration with our little family and my parents, who have come up for a visit. Collin had the best time having a special day that was all about him! He was so excited about every detail, the decorations, the balloons, he really took pride in being able to blow out the candles...he sat there for about 5 minutes working on it until he did it! We had a few presents and some yummy cupcakes from Crave. Ben was a great and supportive big brother today and let his brother have his special day! They both enjoyed playing with presents afterward, and Ben even let Collin pick which ones he wanted to play with first. It was a great day with family. I am so blessed to have my precious little Collin!! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!! We love you so much!! You are such a joy to have!








5 comments:

  1. He's grown so much from that teeny, tiny baby you brought home! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, that was so sweet! glad he enjoyed his day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Collin! Hope you're enjoying your visit with Dan and Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's TWO! I just can't believe it. He was 10 months the first time I met him. We miss that sweet smiles of accomplishment and the loud cries of sepration from mom. I'm so proud of big brother Ben for being great about giving the spotlight to Collin. Those cupcakes look so cute and really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - Yes I did have to spell check 'Leprechaun' and several versions before I was even close to the correct spelling. I felt really dumb - like why don't I have a clue how to spell this word? !!!

    ReplyDelete