Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What Goes on Behind the Scenes...when I go to check my blog or e-mail....

The first time I went to check my blog this afternoon, I had left Ben downstairs sweetly eating a pizza for lunch at his playroom desk....this is what I came back to find......as if coloring on the wall was not a creative enough outlet...how about sponge painting with his pizza....I have got to hand it to him...I have never thought of that! It is a good thing we have not painted that room yet!! Thank goodness for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!!




The next time I went back up to look some things up for Coffee Break, Ben was supposed to be having, playroom time....remember how I posted what works for me a while back, well it turned out a little differently today. I heard him screaming, I ran downstairs, he was screaming because his spiderman flip flops were wet. I looked him over, there was white stuff on his leg, so I asked, "What is on your leg?" He replied, "Baking Soda, I am sorry, Mommy" I walked over to the bathroom and saw this in front of the pantry....then into the bathroom the entire floor was flooded over and there was a piece of baking soda box sitting in the bottom of the toilet...even the sides of the walls were covered in water....I think he was trying to wash it off of his legs and feet...the moral of the story,
*Don't leave the Baking soda on a pantry shelf that can be reached because your kid might want to play with it? Wait a minute, how does he even know what Baking Soda is or what it is called?
*Lesson Learned---Baking soda actually does a fantastic job cleaning tiled floors...I think I will use it again!!



After I had finished cleaning up the mess of Baking Soda and Water, I thought to myself, where is Ben??? This is what I found....

I guess he was ready to get out of his wet clothes! Now he was quite calm and watching Noggin. Enjoy! Hope everyone has a great day...I think I will take my laptop downstairs now!!

CB

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, Carrie! Is this what our summers are going to be like? These kids are secretly communicating with each other, out to drive the mothers crazy! Conner has been banned from markers, stickers, and is just a hair away from no more swimming pool for awhile...

    Good for you for taking pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My!!!! I have to say Madison was looking at your blog with me, and she laughed for quite a while over these pics..... How many more weeks until school starts??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You really need to write a book about your life as Ben's mom, and definitely include these pictures! Of course Ben might hate you some day for it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh geez, when it rains it pours! Pizza painting on the walls. So far that hasn't occurred to my girls. Give it time ...

    ReplyDelete