Tuesday, April 15, 2008

7 Random Things about me....

Only for you Danna!!

1. I don't really like to have bare feet in my house...strange but true, I prefer to wear flip flops...oh my goodnes.. I just realized, so does Ben!
2. I enjoy putting Doritos in my sandwiches occasionally...I think it adds a crunchy texture and a fabulous taste!
3. I spent until wee hours of the morning searching for my dogs that got out of our gate last night..I guess that means I really do love them.
4. I always have to drive with sunglasses, whether cloudy or sunny day, or else I get a headache from the glare off of the windshield.
5. I don't like any raw vegetables, so carrots and celery sticks do not work for me.
6. I am embarrassed to admit it, but I have watched quite a few episodes of Rock of Love 1 and 2.
7. My purse and closet is almost always messy...I try but those are the last places I get around to cleaning out!!

I tag..
1. Rachel Wells
2. Rochelle Waddill
3. Kathryn
4. Amy Hadfield
5. Sandi Haustein
6. Jeni Allen
7. Cheryl Savage

All those tagged...post your Random three, and let people know you tagged them by telling them on their blogs....

2 comments:

  1. Um ... I guess I should admit that I know he picked Ambre ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Eric does #2 a lot. I thought he was just weird but I guess like chips on their sandwich as well!

    And I can relate 100% to number #7!

    Thanks for not tagging me...I've already been tagged and have to get around to it. Before you entered the blogging world, we had the 100 facts about yourself and I'm having a hard time coming up with 7 more!

    ReplyDelete