Monday, February 11, 2008

Girls' Weekend in Memphis

Me and Becky Me and Sharifa




Vicky, Jenny and Michelle, in a very stinky bathroom!! Jenny, Me and Lorie, doing Charlie's Angels crazy hair pose on top of the Peabody.

All of Us, Sharifa, Angela, Me, Michelle, Becky, Jenny, Lorie, Jana and Vicky








This past weekend, Lorie and I made a trip to Memphis to meet 7 of my friends from Illinois. We had a great couple of days. We spent two nights, shopped, ate, and just visited and spent some time catching up...the best part...completely kid free!! We had so much fun!!




Earle was great to watch the boys for me...I have to really give him credit, I came home and things were straightened up and laundry was put away. He was so sweet, although I am sure he enjoyed hours of playing Guitar Hero after the boys were down at night! Thank you Earle!!! I love you! You are a Hunka Hunka Burning Love!!
Thank you girls!! I miss you guys! We have to go somewhere every year!! And thanks, Lorie for coming with me, it would not have been the same without you!!
CB

6 comments:

  1. Cute picts, fun weekend, MISS YOU LOTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you girls had fun. Wish I could have come too. I was there in spirit and thinking about you.
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend! I know several girls from Harding that get together once a year for a girl's weekend - I think it's a wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you girls had fun! And, Earle, you are so sweet to make it possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie, you haven't changed a bit! Still super-cute and smiley. Congrats on the girls' weekend. The old roommates and I had a get-together in Nashville last year and it was so much fun! God bless!
    Danna (Stokes) Ramsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!! I need a girl's trip so badly!!!

    ReplyDelete