Wednesday, January 9, 2008

To Go on a Diet or Not to Go on a Diet!!



Earle and I have been have resolved to try and shed a few gained and unwanted pounds from the past couple of months. I thought it would be funny to share with you some of the signs that led me to finally stepping back on the scale and facing reality!! Maybe some of you can relate! It is just my idea of trying to be clever in an unfortunate circumstance! After a week of being really hungry, we have both had a successful week of losing, but still have a ways to go!






Top 10 Signs that You may have Gained a few too many pounds over the holidays!~!





10. You have to take mulitple pics with your digital camera to get just the "right angle" to not have a double chin. ( yes, the above picture is a prime example)


9. For some reason, your lower rise jeans seem to keep falling down because they have ultimately become, "under the belly jeans" like you wore when you were pregnant.


8. When you have to wear the same pair of pants to church every Sunday, alternating tops, because nothing else fits.


7. You find your self wearing your stretchy exercise pants every day.


6. You decide you look great in the velour warm-up suits!


5. When the waistband on your excercise pants or velour warm up suit begins to fold over when you bend down, and then stays that way all day, because your belly is pushing it over.


4. When you sit next to your husband, and all of a sudden his thighs seem so much smaller than yours!


3. When you are obsessively paranoid about someone drying a pair of your jeans or pants, especially on high!


2. When you put on jeans and have to do squats and lunges, so they will feel a little less tight.


1. This is the one that always does me in.....When you finally realize that your underwear are getting tight and even your big panties seem somewhat small and no, they are not shrinking in the dryer!!!

Enjoy!

CB

12 comments:

  1. Too funny...and too true! As I read this I'm wearing a pair of yoga pants. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting! You asked about my ideas - mainly I get ideas from the way-too-many blogs I read. There are some really creative people out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Carrie, too funny! I'll be there in a few months, once this baby is born, and you'll be in your skinny pants again by then, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're hilarious. You don't have anything resembling a double chin in the picture, either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Carrie! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're hilarious!
    I know the feeling of not fitting into clothes. I thought I'd try and fit into some pre-pregnancy clothes last night. That was a DUMB idea. I think my hips, rear and belly have grown for sure!
    April F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have enough discipline for dieting. And that's too bad b/c I need to loose the 10 pounds I've put on in the last few years. Good luck!! Your list was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Have you thought about doing Taebo? It will kick your rear but it's a great thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carrie-Too Funny! You always come up with some great thoughts for your blog! Can't wait to see the new slimmer you in a few weeks!Keep up the good work!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carrie!! I found your blog through Stephanie's....so glad I did... You are hilarious as ever :)

    I can totally relate to the whole losing those unwanted pounds...I'm struggling with losing my last 25and it's KILLING me! I long for the day when I don't have to count every dadblame calorie that goes into my mouth....don't know that it will ever happen, but one can dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been tagged - read my blog for more info!

    ReplyDelete