Wednesday, December 26, 2007

After Christmas Blues

Here is Ben setting out cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve right before bed.












Next, here is after Santa delivered the drums he was so badly wanting, with Collin watching him bang away.















Here is Ben and Logan playing with their pretend leaf blowers, that broke after very little use! And then when we got home, Ben had to try out his roller skates...another request from Santa!




We had a great Christmas this year. We did miss having family around, but it was fun, since this is the first year Ben has really gotten the whole "Santa" idea. He was super excited. He woke us up at 6:15 on Christmas morning, and we opened gifts, then we went to his friend, Logan's house for Christmas lunch. They had a great time playing all afternoon. At the end of the day, both Ben and Collin were exhausted, especially Collin!! Now it is all over, we have put down the tree, and it is a little sad until next year! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, here are a few pics of ours!! Angela Grace, I had to put these pics of Collin in here because I know you will love the outfit!! Now you can make fun of Earle for letting him wear a John John.







CB

6 comments:

  1. Love the John-John!
    Glad you had a great Christmas!
    We're in Denver and it keeps snowing. It's really cold, too.
    Merry Christmas to you all
    April and Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I'm glad you all had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great Christmas. Your boys are too cute!! Colin always looks happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love it, love it! He looks ADORABLE (not that he isn't already)Looks like yall had fun. I know you are out of town, and I am getting ready to be, but sometime we will have to catch up! Miss you! I have been checking out Memphis hotels, so I will have to give you my report...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your Christmas went well - the pictures are great!

    My Wendy tagged your boys on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great pictures! Christmas is so much fun when they are so excited about Santa, etc- I hope this stage doesn't go away for a long time! Your boys are precious Carrie! Also- thanks for the "tag", I'll get Elan on that tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete