Saturday, September 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben!!!!



Well, yesterday was Ben's birthday but we had his party here at the house tonight. I thought I would start out with pics from each of the 4* birthday's he has had (*if you count his birth). This one was small and really just a family affair. We had a big one for him last year and to be honest, we really don't know that many people with kids just yet.

It makes me said to look back at these and see how much he has grown in just such a short time. Time really does fly by once you have kids. Well, enough of the sentimental ramblings. On to the pictures



Ben calls this his fishin' hole. We have a little pond not too far from our house and he has been dying to go fishing in it.

We all had a great time and Ben loved all the gifts he got from everyone. Hope you all enjoy the pics.

7 comments:

  1. What a big boy! I loved the picture of Collin in a bday hat. Did Ben get the soccer ball too? I am sure he is loving both of those gifts! Miss you all and congrats to making it to the big 3 Ben! Time has flown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops. Forgot to sign my name. It's Rochelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world to "blogging"!! I look forward to keeping up with you and your family. Love, April

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how old he looks! Wish we could have helped him celebrate! It looks like he had tons of fun- and presents! OMgosh-Collin is the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay -- I had to run across you guys' blog from someone else's from someone else's -- I can't believe I hadn't heard you had started one!! Happy Birthday, Ben!! Hope you guys are enjoying LA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. John-johns are for church and we have not been to church since I started this. I will try to get a pict of Braden in his cute little boy clothes soon as not to disapoint the Browns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carrie, your little boys are beautiful! I think little Collin looks a lot like Ben did at that age, but with his own look. Am I right? You look great in the pictures of you and Lorie! Tell her I said, "Hi" , OK? Thanks for calling me. It was so good to hear your voice!

    ReplyDelete