Monday, August 22, 2011

Ben's First Day of First Grade











Love these pictures. We are lucky that Ben is missing his two front top teeth for these photos:). I love it. He is about to lose the two on either side too, so it makes for a great memory. Got the idea for the Age/Info photo from, http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisalucky/3589299142/. Wish I could take the credit but I cannot. I found it from browsing pinterest. Ben was quite excited about today. Collin was quite sad that his brother was going without him. Bless them. What fun they are! Thank you Mama Cindy for their fun new backpacks and gear!
~CB

4 comments:

  1. Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I really hope to see the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal site now ;)

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; id card printer

    ReplyDelete